Address and Name Change Property Taxes

Ownership Name & Address Change (New Property Owner)

To update the ownership on your Property Tax bill, you or your legal representative must provide the Finance department with the legal deed as registered on title at the Land Registry office. The municipality will not discuss a Property Tax bill with any other person, other than the property owner or the designate. Verbal requests are not accepted.

Address Change (Alternate Address)

You have the opportunity to have your Property Tax bill mailed to an alternate address. You must be a property owner, as registered on the property, and submit your authorization to the Finance department. Verbal requests are not accepted.

The municipality reserves the right to cancel alternate address authorizations, for any reason and at any time, which will default the Property Tax billing to the original property address on the municipal roll.

You may submit your Property Tax Address Change request or Legal Deed for Ownership Name & Address changes to the Municipality by fax, mail, email or in person:

Township of Cavan Monaghan
988 County Road 10
Millbrook, ON, L0A 1G0
Phone: (705) 932-2929
Fax: (705) 932-3458