Report an Issue

Report your concerns or problems to us online.

Please see the Municipal Complaint Policy and the by-law that establishes a Municipal Complaint Policy for the Township of Cavan Monaghan. 

We monitor submissions to this form during regular business hours.

If you can't address the problem using this form, use the following contact information:

  • For matters relating to Public Works (i.e. garbage, roads, potholes, snow removal, water, sewer etc.), please call the Public Works Clerk at 705-932-9323.
  • For afterhours Public Works emergencies, please call 705-926-0138 and the on-call staff will be paged.

  • For matters relating to Recycling, please call Emterra at 1-888-597-1541.
  • To report a watermain break or sewer back up call The City of Peterborough at 705-932-2802.
  • For matters relating to a power outage and other electrical issues, please call Hydro One at 1 (888) 664-9376.
  • For all other concerns contact 705-932-2929 (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).

Any personal information we collect is collected under the authority of the Municipal Act, 2001. Personal information is collected in compliance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.